domingo, 1 de julio de 2012

SAYINGS


*A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
* To kill two birds with one stone.
*All that glitters is not gold.
*An eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth.
*It costs an arm and a leg.
*It's not my cup of tea.
*To call a spade a spade.
*They caught me red-handed.
*A chip off the old block.
*That´s a horse of a different colour.
*Wild horses couldn´t Keep me away.
*It´s my shout!!
*They were dropping like flies.
*To be filthy rich.
*To Kick the bucket.
*¡Good riddance!
*Are you up for it?
*Let bygones be bygones.
*Time is a great healer.
*Live and let live.
*Better late than never.
*Man cannot live by bread alone.
*It´s like talking to a brick wall.
*Walls have ears.
*If at first you don´t succeed, try and try again.
*Easier said than done.
*It was blessing in disguise.
*It´s a bitter pill to swallow.
*The sky´s the limit.
*The same old history.
*He´s afraid of his own shadow.
*To take the bull by the horns.
*To swim against the tide.
*To sleep like a log.
*That´s the way the cookie crumbles.
*I´m all ears.
*Armed to the teeth.
*You´re pulling my leg.
*It left a bad taste in my mouth.
*In the blink of an eye.
*That´s beside the point.
*What´s bugging you?
*It´s dirt cheap.
*Don´t hold your breath.
*He drives me up the wall.
*There´s something fishy here.
*You´re in good hands.
*Give me your word.
*He´s a pain in the neck.
*He´s a penny pincher.
*A storm in a teacup.
*He´s as stubborn as a mule.
*Mr. know-it-all.
*Seeing is believing.
*They arrived safe and sound
*Who runs the show here?


I wanted know how to say and write SAYINGS.
I think is so intereresting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario